[DMCForum] To Jeremiah

Hi there,

Have you read this recently? Copied directly from the front page of
this group:

The DMC Forum is an open discussion group for people to freely
discuss subject matter pertaining to the De Lorean DMC-12 automobile.
Instead of being limited to sending direct e-mails to your De Lorean
friends, you are encouraged to hold open discussions on the DMC
Forum. As such, this forum is also intended to function as a question
and answer forum. If you have a question, or know the answer to one,
you are encouraged to participate. This forum is unedited for
content, so you are encouraged to generally keep discussions limited
to issues pertaining to owning and maintaining a De Lorean.

You know, you are not achieving anything by "witnessing" here. For
every pro-god speech you and others make, there are plenty of people
willing to reply with the other side of the unending argument,
thereby cancelling out any good you may think you are doing.

If both sides simply stop, it will have the very same effect, with
the added bonus of restoring the DMC Forum to what it used to be.

Well?

Thanks,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Enid/Jeremiah
<hispanicangeleyes@xxxx> wrote:
>SNIP>
> it is a public
> forum, and with that I agree, and I'll use it for my
> purposes as well.  <SNIP>
> Jeremiah

click here