Re: [DMCForum] Re: Atheists for Jesus

Thanks man.  It's good to see another Christian stand
up with me.  It's one thing to announce your faith and
what you believe in; it's a whole other to -
purposefully and without provocation - attack others
faith.  I think that's something some other people
here need to learn.  Respect other people; don't be so
rude and hateful just because some people trusted
Christ as their Savior.  You can have your opinion,
atheists and agnostics, but do it tastefully.  I don't
give anyone a hard time for not trusting in Christ as
their Savior, why should I be given a hard time for
it?  Thank you Ryan, I was about to start feeling very
lonely here =)!

Jeremiah
Psalm 95:3