From: Dave Stragand [mailto:dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 12:18 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Ronald Reagan... R-e-A-g-a-n

SPELL CHECK!

Ronald Re-<A>-gan, please.  When y'all type 'Regan' you confuse the hell out
of me, as I sart to wonder what in the heck Treasury Secretary Donald Regan
has to do with your point.

  <http://www.ustreas.gov/education/history/images/photo-dtregan.jpg>

Thank you.

-Dave <http://www.ustreas.gov/education/history/images/photo-dtregan.jpg>