From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 11:32 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Good for a laugh...

Today I happened upon one of those "pom-pom squad" charity carwashes.

A few minutes later, I had 10 blonde, sweaty senior teens in bikinis
swarming my car with soap. Even the mom was good looking. I let 'em
sit in the car and take some photos when they were done and I left a
generous tip. Apparently the other customers are real cheapskates
because mom gave me a peck on the cheek.

All I know is this: Who ever invented bovine growth hormone wasn't
concerned about making cows bigger, he was thinking a little further
up the foodchain. =)

Rich A.

click here