From: Joe OBrien [mailto:joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 4:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: roof section...

Greg, you'll be better off just e-mailing them and asking. Some of
the obscure parts can be hunted for hours on the DMCH site.
Sometimes, things that are in the supposed category are just
impossible to find. The old Delorean dealer in Bellevue here lets me
just walk into his shop and browse through all his old DMC stock. It
is all still in bags & brand new, and he gives it to me at a good
discount. He references the price of DMCH's website. On a day I was
just buying a few incidental items to hoard for later on, and when
we went to look them up, we never could find any of them.

Examples of oddball parts are the drain grommet next to the fuel
filler, the caps that go over the sideposts on the doors. They are
imposible to locate. I gave up and just mailed james directly and he
knew the numbers right away. Don't feel bad at being lost on the
site, I do it all the time.

Joe

click here