[OT] Re: [DMCForum] Re: common threads WAS: Re: alt fuel vehicals

[OT] Re: [DMCForum] Re: common threads WAS: Re: alt fuel vehicals

Of course, Ford *owner's* aren't any rare breed, but we all know the
kind of lunacy being an enthusiast for a specific brand or model of car
can lead to.

Compared to the DMC-12, the Taurus SHO, with about 100,000 produced
(33,000 Gen1's, 53,000 Gen2's and about 20,000 Gen3's), may not seem all
that rare, but considering that production numbers for non-SHO Tauruses
average something like 350,000 a year (3.9 million produced between
'86-'99, 6.7 million total), not everybody has even heard of the car.

- Jon