[DMCForum] Re: walt.. HID headlights

I called the Sylvania info line to see what was going on.
The woman I spoke to said that they discontinued some models
because they had problems with moisture getting in them.
>From what I remember seeing available before, this was most
of their HID product line.  I asked specifically if it had
anything to do with legal issues, and she said no.

I'm not sure I like these headlights now.  I think a better
alternative would be to use those projector beam headlights
they use on higher end new cars.  They are round, but you
could mount them in a frame or something.  Then it would
look more like the Sundstar model with the little round dots
in the middle of the lights. ;-)

Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here