[DMCForum] Update on my sputter

Hey everyone,

Thank you for everyone's ideas and repsonses.  I
wanted to give everyone an update on my situation.  I
was thinking yesterday, and I remembered that this
problem has happened before, but no where near this
often.  When it did happen, I enriched the car very
very slightly.  I opted to try this again, so I
enriched the car a little under 1/4 a turn.  So far (2
days now), the symptom has disappeared.  I have let
the car get to the point of the cooling fans come on
and turn off multiple times, sat in all different
gears, drives extremely slowly and extremely fast -
and have not felt nor sensed the symptom yet.  What
does everyone think about this?  Was this a proper
thing to do?  Can this damage anything serious (if
spark plugs go black, I know I'll have enriched too
far)?  What's everyone's thoughts on this?  I'm still
checking everything that everyone has sent me as a
suggest; I don't by any means mean to shrug off
anyone's ideas or ignore anyone's suggestions.

Jeremiah