RE: [DMCForum] The economy sucks.

>How is it that military spending under Regan helped
>the economy, yet it did not under Bush??

Now you are saying Reagan's era was a boost to the economy when previously
you stated he caused a lot of problems?  I would think one huge difference
was that were in the cold war era then.

>Pointing out 9.11 to me is just a reminder about how
>Bush took an awful situation, and made it worse.

So, what course of action would have been better?  When you reply keep in
mind that you have 20/20 hindsight and any decision could have been made
better about anything with this knowledge.

Greg

click here