Re: [DMCForum] Re: The economy sucks.

Must be write by a liberal.  Honda did not develop this system out of
their concern for pedestrians, it has to do with new European laws which
I beleave require 4 inches min between the hood skin and the closest
hard object.

"On the safety front, it has developed a system that enhances pedestrian
safety by lifting the hood when the car collides with a person,
providing a space below of about 4 inches that Honda says reduces head
injuries."

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular