RE: [DMCForum] I did something cool... ???

RE: [DMCForum] I did something cool... ???

No, I crashed it because the road was wet...  best I
can tell the van next to me drifted and taped my car
sending me in to a telephone pole.  Happened too
quickly to be sure.

Hi, my name is MARC..  (not Bob).  If there is
interest in making a few more of these I will get some
prices on higher quantities of the stuff I need to
make it.  I will only mark it up 150%, OK?? LOL

Green SHO's seem to be the most common.. Mine was 1990
Tan, black interior.  Had 200K miles on it, and still
ran strong....  ran strong right in to the telephone
pole  :(

I found a few 1995 ones in the area I will look @ next
week...  they seem to range from 2K to 5K depending on
mileage and year.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail