[DMCForum] Re: Opinions needed: Who sells the best door struts?

[DMCForum] Re: Opinions needed: Who sells the best door struts?

Amongst the 3 D's I've owned I have used every strut. I have become
partial to Houston's "new" dampening struts. They allow you to have
your bars adjusted a little tight, but when the door is opened,
right before the door reaches it's end of travel it slows down and
gently comes to a stop. I always show them off at gatherings and get
great comments on them.

I also use Grady shocks on my 83 and they also work perfect, as long
as your doors are adjusted correctly. I just have become partial to
the dampening shocks, especially on warm days.

Just my $0.02

Joe

click here