[DMCForum] Re: websites

Just have new washers on hand, and crank the old one off. If it is
origonal, it'll take some brute force, and watch out for the shower
of gas, not for safety, cause it is like liquid gold with today's
prices in the Bush administration. Put new washers on and install
the reverse of removal. Tighten liberally to avoid any gas leaks.
You may want to remove the trailing arm shield depending on how
flexible you are. Have fun, just start it up and check for leaks.
Youldd be suprised it isn't as hard as I thought ot would be.

Later,

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ryanpwright" <yahoo1@xxxx> wrote:
> > However in the near future is.
> >
> >    Replacing the fuel filter
>
> Ohhh, I could use a good HOWTO on that one. I've got a brand new
fuel
> filter that I haven't installed because it doesn't look like very
much
> fun. I'd love to see pictures and tips on how to do it... Let me
know
> when you finish it!
>
> -Ryan

click here