[DMCForum] Re: Where can I report a hijacked subject line?

[DMCForum] Re: Where can I report a hijacked subject line?

> Bill, your above quoted thought process is what
> psychologists call, "projection".<

It's more than that...much more.

> > All that noise and bravado, yet after the dust settles
> everybody will still be right back where they were before
> your grandstanding.<

See the mindset? The "nothing will change, everything stays the same"
approach? He can't see the entire affair served a useful purpose and
everyone involved learned something. This is why he is where he is
today, where he was before, and where he'll be in the future.

>You too. ;-)<

Man, have you've got that right...

click here