[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

> The work I'm involved with includes cryogenics. Similarly, we never
> use the term cold when talking about temperatures reaching near
> absolute zero. We talk in terms of heat or lack of heat. Physics is
> an odd discipline.<

Of course. There is only the lack of heat, same as lack of
pressure.

You must also talk in terms of Kelvin. I gotta admit, there
is nothing like the clean vacuum a good cryopump makes. No wonder
too, they go all the way down to 10K...that's cold. It's amazing
helium can go that low as long as it's not ballon gas. No phase
change on the He side of the pump either..

Physics may be odd but it's the truth. If one is going to specialize
in any technical endeavor there is no better way to achieve a solid
understand of a discipline than studying it on that level.

click here