[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

[DMCForum] Re: PCV Routes Manifold Vacuum Through The Crankcase

> Wow, all of that and still time to fly commercially.  I am truly,
deeply humbled by your many accomplishments.  Tell me which airline
this is so I can make sure to avoid as many unstable pilots as
possible.<

Keersit, you must *really* want those parts.

You're easily impressed, I didn't tell you the half of it. And ya
know, I *am* a little older than you so I've had plenty of time to
mess around. I also bore easily and gravitate to learning my shit.
You see, I don't like to depend on other's...I prefer to depend on my
own skills. It's called confidence in one's own abilites, something
required in both my past and present life.

Unstable? Do you have any idea how much shrink testing and BS I've
had to go through? From the cop days of my youth to this latest round
of crap I've been poked, prodded , and talked to till I'm blue in the
face. I can assure you, I'm solid as a rock...solid enough where you
won't find me on an internet forum every single night.

Now if I could oly get them to stop making me piss in a cup whenever
they get the urge...

click here