Re: [DMCForum] Re: Is somebody screwing around?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Is somebody screwing around?

Mike, I'm surprised that the FCC hasn't done more to
restrict, regulate & tax the free few of information.  I'm
sure that is coming, but I hope not.  I hope that in time
spam will be a thing of the past -- all the loop holes
closed.

I miss my old Radio Shack TRS-DOS computer with 48K of
useable RAM and 2 MHz clock speed.  It booted much faster
than any Windoze machine.  It almost never crashed.  And I
could turn it off without "shutting down".  If a damn
operating system can't boot up without writing to files,
that is seriously messed up programming.  Those fools who
designed it should be ashamed.

Ah, that didn't accomplish anything, but somehow I feel
better now.

Walt