[DMCForum] Re: Moderation

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> What I have been saying all along is that if we can get this
> kind of web site software to parallel a Yahoo group, then
> members could use either group and be happy.  A message
> posted to one would be "translated" to fit the format of the
> other.  If it could be done without a moderator cut &
> pasting stuff by hand, then I think it would kick ass.
>
> Walt

Walt,

I agree with you. Could it be done? Yeah, I could write the code.
Would probably take me a month of hard coding, though, and
unfortunately I don't have time right now. I wonder why this hasn't
been done yet - it's such a good idea you would think that there
should be software already available.

-Ryan