Re: [DMCForum] Re: Flavia / Andrei connexion

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Flavia / Andrei connexion

See we keep giving Rich a hard time cause he made all kinds of grand
plans to drive from DC to FL to a long weekend.  However his car was 6
months from being ready to do the drive.

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular
Mechanical Engineer