From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:24 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] acronym hell ...ATTN: Walto!

Okay Tim Nagin, you struck out.  Neither of those links
contain the TLAs that you recently used:
LOA and MSO.

I win!  I win!  I don't know what I won, but somehow I feel
I've proven a point.  What that point is I'm not quite sure.
But somehow I feel more prideful and less humble.  Well,
I'll revel in my pride in a humble fashion.

Walto    Tampa, Floridiot

This...

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/computing/tla

...and this...