[DMCForum] Re: Hummer

I'm all for researching new parts, I did that with all the LED bulbs
on my cars, way before VideoBob started pimping his to the
community. Hearing the Hummer light is missing a function that the
origonals and the repros have would definetally sway me to buy
Houstons now. I might have been tempted to look up the Hummer one,
but after reading your post I'll go with the metal repro. If the
Hummer light has all the switches, and is cheaper, then I'd go that
way. But irregardless, since I run leds in my dome lights, my lights
don't turn off when I have them set to work on the timer because the
voltage draw is so low. It appears off to the relay.

Joe

click here