Re: [DMCForum] Neverending Series 038 CPR Controversy (Walt Coe)

Re: [DMCForum] Neverending Series 038 CPR Controversy (Walt Coe)

Quick answer Walt, I have no idea, but the guys we use to rebuild our
stuff, though expensive, will have it back to you looking like new.

Never come across an 011 CPR and can't remember metering head numbers
off the top of my head. However, our rebuilders have the book on all of
them!

Martin

Walter Coe wrote:

> So Martin, do you give Bill's 038 Series CPR a thumbs up?
>
> I took a look at that old CPR that was included in the parts
> car residue.  ("Residue" is what they call a collection of
> junk parts at military surplus auctions.)  This one is part
> #
> 0 438 140 011
> The last 3 digits are stamped as opposed to cast.  It has no
> vacuum or vent ports except for a hole in the bottom.
> Otherwise it looks like the DeLorean stock one.  Is this
> good for anything DeLorean related?  I figure that I could
> use some parts out of it to rebuild another.
>
> The injectors that came with it are part #
> 0 437 502 013
> Would they work in a DeLorean?
>
> And while I'm looking at part numbers, the fuel dizzy (just
> kidding) the FUEL DISTRIBUTOR is part #
> 0 438 100 076
> Is this good for anything other than a paperweight?  It
> leaks profusely.
>
> My best guess is that a previous owner scarfed all this
> stuff from a non-DeLorean PRV.  When he couldn't make it
> work, he parted the car out.

click here