[DMCForum] acronym hell ...was Re: MSO Delorean pics

[DMCForum] acronym hell ...was Re: MSO Delorean pics

> MSO - Manufacturer's Statement of Origin.

Okay, ya'll cut the acronym crap.  Can't you just call a
spade a spade?  Or is it a SFADOC?  (Spade from a deck of
cards).

Who do we have to thank for calling trailing arm pivot bolts
as TABs?  A phuquing TAB is what you put in a SLOT.  If you
want to call it a bolt, there are several bolts on the
trailing arm.  If you want to specify the one that is a
pivot bolt and you want to give it a stupid acronym to
confuse people who aren't so intimately involved in
DeLorean-specific nomenclature then call it a TAPB.  Or is
that not so cool because it doesn't spell something
irrelevant & unrelated?

The last acronym that you used that probably stumped most of
us was "LOA".  It's not in my American Heritage dictionary.
It isn't a car related term.  It's not an electronic related
term.  How can you expect to apply that to car antennas and
expect people to know what you mean?

Okay, I feel much better now getting that off my chest. :-)

Walt    Tampa, Floridiot

click here