[DMCForum] Re: Number of people who dislike Farrar jumps by one. (Farrar

[DMCForum] Re: Number of people who dislike Farrar jumps by one. (Farrar yawns, stretches, and goes home.)

JohnZD81's word for the day.

Fuckem'iftheycan'ttakeajoke.

(it's my word, I can put punctuation in the middle if I want to so
piss off)  ;-}

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ironically, I just got back from the bathroom, so the last line of
your
> post was strangely appropriate. (By the way, your post came
through
> after replies by Greg. Are both of y'all's system clocks right?)
>
> Well, it's a good thing you didn't take what I said seriously,
since it
> was never meant to be taken as such. Nor was I trying to scare
anyone
> away, so chest-thumping is rather pointless. Although, it seems
you
> *did* take it seriously. Bah, sarcasm sucks online.
>
> I was actually making fun of the fact that in recent weeks
everybody's
> been tetchy (Hi there!) and figured I'd show the other side of the
coin.
> But I figured I might as well not write a disclaimer "The
following is a
> work of satire." I guess I'll have to next time.
>
> I guess the good thing is I got a lurker to not lurk so much. But
now he
> doesn't like me. Oh well. It's not like he did in the first place.
>
> Bleh. This place used to be a lot more fun. Lighten the fuck up,
guys.
> It's only Monday.
>
> --Farrar
>
> iznodmad wrote:
> > That was some funny shit!  Listen, you read way more into my
post
> [snip]
> > quite content in taking a big shit in them.  All in good fun of
> > course :-)

click here