[DMCForum] Re: Moderation (forum and thread format)

[DMCForum] Re: Moderation (forum and thread format)

Here's a forum dedicated solely to the DeLorean.  It has a great
foundation, but needs a little kick to really get it going.  Some
have complained about there being too many sections on it, but at the
moment the creator likes it the way it is.  Maybe he'll change that
in the future.  I think most general discussion would take place
in "The Parking Lot."

http://forum.deloreans.org/

Main page can be found at:
http://www.deloreans.org/