From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 10:38 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Killer DeLoreans

My driver side plastic exterior door handle finally broke. Replaced it
last night with one of Houston's. In the process sliced about 3/4"
around my thumb on the door structure. Thoroughly nasty wound. Is
still bleeding this morning. Throbs too. Thank goodness I don't need
it to type.

Say what you will about AMC's, I've *NEVER* had one bite me like this.

Half considered replacing my power window motor while the door is
open. For my own safety and welfare, think now I'll simply put the
panel back on and leave it alone. A/C works so I don't need it anyway.
Isn't stainless steel wonderful... (Don't they make surgeon's scapels
from the same material? Dave Delman?)

Bill Robertson

click here