Re: [DMCForum] seeing green

Lauren, the truth is: I'm perfectionistic enough in my
photos that I felt I had to explain/complain why this one
isn't good enough to make a post card out of.  I don't have
PaintShop Pro.  I have Adobe Photoshop which I suppose does
similar stuff.  I would like this digital camera to pick up
greens better than I can get most any film to do.  I have
tried photo editing to increase the green, but I think that
my problem is that if the green isn't there then I can't
increase it.  Or can I?  Most of the times that green shows
poorly is when there is a lot of UV such as outdoor
landscape pics.

Walt

click here