RE: [DMCForum] ATTN: Jack Stiefel -- AMC vs DMC (Warning: Automobile His

RE: [DMCForum] ATTN: Jack Stiefel -- AMC vs DMC (Warning: Automobile History Enclosed)

Uhhhh, sorry I even made that joke.  No I was not saying the Pacer was a
failure, just ugly as Hell and not a big collectible as far as I can see.
My family had a Pacer and from what I have seen most of the AMC line (most
likely good at the times, but looonnggg way past appealing IMHO) it was
interesting by 70's standards, but not now.

As far as the comparison between AMC and DMC, why?  I never compared them or
said one was better than the other.  All I said was peoples passion of the
AMC looks like it equals ours of the DMC.

As far as your other comments, I believe Studebaker is still in existence,
and by the looks of the following concept car, quite a nice machine.  Might
give a gremlin a run for its money.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/folder/vehicle.asp?car_id=7841&autoShowID=&vehicl
eTypeID=0

Jack Stiefel