[DMCForum] Re: "New Orleans Fridge Run"

Cool that more ppl in the forum are meeting, I only know those that I
met in Pigeon Forge, but there were so many people that it's hard to
remember all those names. I actually remember more faces from the
names I see on the dmcnews, here is more fun though!
That being said, I have no idea how Bill looks like, so the dreams
are those that you don't rememebr the images in the morning, only the
story, LOL. I don't remember Andrei either, not easy to put in my
dreams, I'll try!
Flavia
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins"
<fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> Just thought I'd jump in to say I had my first contact with somebody
> besides Louie G from the DMCForum. Andrei C and his brother stopped
in
> on their way to FL today. Andrei definitely knows his way around
cars
> (and economics, and a few other things). I had fun giving them a
> break, although sadly Andrei had to do most of the driving when they
> were here. (Can be a bitch sometimes driving a pickup when there are
> more than 2 people ...) And of course they experienced the FiNe NeW
> OrLeAnS RoAdS... :P
>
> "Fridge Run" turned out to be anything but (due to current fridge
> contents, mostly) ... my fav Italian place was closed for the week
so
> we went for Chinese food instead. (2nd choice) Good places to eat
> around here if you can find them. Anybody else in town, I'll show
you
> where to get your eat on. ;)
>
> BTW: Flavia, if you think Bill is good-looking, try putting Andrei
or
> his bro in one of your dreams. I felt short and pudgy next to those
> guys. LOL
>
> Am also looking forward to meeting somebody from the DMCForum who is
> not younger than me. I'm feeling like an old fart hanging around
these
> under-25-year-olds. ;)
>
> Looking forward to a -real- fridge run some day ...
>
> --Farrar

click here