[DMCForum] Re: membership and other DMCForum stuff...

[DMCForum] Re: membership and other DMCForum stuff...

Speaking as a non color impaired "new guy", I made the choice to
join the forum after spending some time subscribed to the DML.  Out
of 3 or so posts I made, 1 got bounced because it was "Speculative
information".  After that I decided to just read the DML and post on
the forum.  I don't think too many people join the Forum blindly.
Reading one page worth of posts pretty much lets you know what your
in for (which is why I joined).

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Speaking of people coming and going, the membership is still
rising.  If no
> one has checked, it is at 189 right now.  True, some people join
and leave
> pretty quick, and some people continue to lurk.  Personally, I
think it
> would be more enjoyable if more people participated.
>
> While Farrar is busy pulling that shoe out of his ass ;) does
anyone want to
> offer any suggestions on how to make things better?  Rich did a
great job,
> at least I think so, in rewriting the group description, so should
anything
> be added to or removed from that description?
>
> Maybe we need to create a blanket email that will be sent to all
new people
> so they know what quagmire in which they stepped?
>
> Greg

click here