[DMCForum] Re: SEDOC 2005

The SEDOC folks get together all the time for their club meetings. They have barbecues and stuff like that at club members homes fairly often. Post something to the DML and you'll get some info from someone.

What Bill Robertson is talking about is their big Cruise In they hold every two years. I've gone to a lot of DeLorean events over the years, and I can say without a doubt that the SEDOC Cruise In is heads and tails above the rest. Those folks really know how to put on a good event. For reference the events are always held in mid September, on years that aren't DeLorean Car Show years. -Louie

--- "lakelanier20" <derek4567@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You mean the next SEDOC get-together isn't until fall of NEXT
year!!??  (2005??)   Why so far away?   Why not something this year?

Didn't SEDOC used to get together several times within each year?

-Derek L
VIN 5302

click here