[DMCForum] Re: Just bought a lot of stuff for car

[DMCForum] Re: Just bought a lot of stuff for car

I am going to hold off on that, but I will definetely try to make it
and help out.  I might have a couple things I ordered also and
install on side.  My wings aloft kit should be in by next friday so
have to save that for next time or so. Drop me an email with your
address and then later when plan on meeting exactly.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > I don't assume we could get 3 cars done in a day?
>
> Misha, I don't think we would have enough time.  But if you
> had new springs ready then we could try.  Usually Jim has a
> list of things to do to his car, and we are doing well to
> get any one major project finished in the same day.
>
> We would probably meet at my place 9 to 11 o'clock, go get
> breakfast somewhere and come back to work.  I am not sure
> which day it will be.  Most likely this Tuesday or
> Wednesday.
>
> Walt

click here