[DMCForum] Re: Kerry...

It seems he wants to come in to the group and cause a ruckus.  At
least with the base of people that are here we always have the
Delorean to fall back on as common ground.  It seems this guy just
wants to stir the pot and divide people.  So I punched out of the
conversation as well and have put his posts on ignore.  If everyone
does the same maybe he will start asking Delorean questions or more
likely leave.

BTW, when are you most available.  I'd like to swing buy sometime
and check out the car.  I don't want to inconvenience you though so
don't go out of your way to change your schedule for me.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:

> I now leave this argument.

click here