[DMCForum] Bush still sucks!

--- Robert Katon <bigevlbastard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No, I did when I pointed out his flip flops, then
> you drew Bush into
> the discussion.  Then you used a little redirect to
> make it appear as
> though I did.  Typical liberal tactics but try to
> stay focused.

And this all started as a "Bush Sucks" topic, and you
turned it in to a Kerry discussion!

Once again, simply slapping a label on your opponent
is not an effective debate technique.

My family got a laugh when I told them I was being
called a "Liberal", because I was always the
conservative one in the family!  LOL

<SNIP>
> Get some oil???  What oil?  Where is it??  This is
> the most
> laughable.  Should we search Kennebunkport for it??

Your claim is that American private industry (mostly
close friends of Bush) are not making profit on the
rebuilding of the Iraqi oil industry?

It does not matter where the Oil IS.. but who is
making the money from pumping it.

Maybe if Bush was in to travel resorts in the
Caribbean, he would have attacked Cuba.

<SNIP>
> I suppose if the "World" only consists of the Bathe
> Party, The
> Taliban, Al Qaeda, France & Germany.  What about the
> 40 nations that
> stand in support of the war?  I guess they aren't
> part of
> your "world".  And by exactly what measure do you
> claim that we are
> less secure than ever??  I am very interested in
> this.

Ah, yes.. 40 nations.

Partial list:

Afghanistan Angola Albania Australia Azerbaijan
Bulgaria Colombia Czech Republic Denmark Dominican
Republic El Salvador Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Georgia
Honduras Hungary Iceland Italy Japan Kuwait Latvia
Lithuania Macedonia Marshall Islands Micronesia
Mongolia Netherlands Nicaragua Philippines Poland
Portugal Romania Rwanda Singapore Slovakia Solomon
Islands South Korea Spain Turkey Uganda United Kingdom
United States Uzbekistan

Impressive list.. LOL  I am glad Afghanistan was on
our side!

I think Costa Rica was one of the 40, but not included
in that list...  Maybe because they rely on renewable
energy (Hydro, Wind) and not oil?

<SNIP>

> It's obvious that you are just an hysterical liberal
> who engages in
> debate with nothing but emotion, speculation,
> propaganda, innuendo
> and lies.  And I can see that no amount of facts
> will compel you to
> think for yourself.  Just like Marc, you post
> assertions and
> accusations without the benefit of evidence or fact.
>  Sorry but 'Paul
> Oneill wrote it in his book' doesn't constitute
> fact!

Name calling again..

Besides, I could say the same thing "...debate with
nothing but emotion, speculation, propaganda, innuendo
and lies" about anyone who has a opinion that is not
mine.

If I believed the line of crap you seem to think is
truth, then I would be on your side!