[DMCForum] I'm getting married at the weekend!

[DMCForum] I'm getting married at the weekend!

Well guys its been fun every morning this week trying to keep up with
the amount of new posts, but unfortunately (well not really
unfortunately) I'll be gone for a month, and will never ever catch up
if you all continue to send 300 posts a day! Oh well, I'll ask for a
general update on what I missed when I get back.

We're going to have 2 DeLoreans at the wedding, so will send a link
to some cool pics when I get back!

You all know how crazy I am about the USA, well I'm delighted to be
going there for our honeymoon - 8 days driving around Vegas, Death
Valley, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, and a
day in Universal with VIP passes, all in a convertible Mustang. I'll
see if they have any GT Mustangs availible on the day which would be
great. Pity they don't rent DMC's isn't it?

Then 2 weeks in Hawaii, and a few nights in San Francisco on the way
home.

Hope you all have a good month of August!
Thanks to Marc Levy and others for giving me lots of tips on Vegas a
few weeks ago.
Bye,
John
Ireland.