[DMCForum] Re: Potential Forum Members Visiting (You All Be On Your Best

[DMCForum] Re: Potential Forum Members Visiting (You All Be On Your Best Behavior)

correction below.  I'm missing 3 finger tips so I don't always type
what I think I'm typing:

"you dont get emails. You go to the forum via a web browser"

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wannadelorean" <mcquinlan@xxxx>
wrote:
> I don't think you want a chat room.  That would be real-time and
not
> eveyone could be on at the same time so people would be left out.
> Another forum would be fine.  You can subscribe to the forums such
> that you don't get emails you go to the for via a web browser and
> read the post from there.  This way you can pop in whenever and
> participate whenever without getting a ton of email.
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > ><snip>
> > >What would be the possibility of staring a sub-DMCFourm for the
> > >touchy subjects.  More of a coffe house type of discussion
group
> but
> > >just for DMC people?
> >

> > I was also thinking about this, and wondering about setting up a
> Yahoo chat
> > room for members only.  I have no idea how to do this though.
> >
> > Greg

click here