Re: [DMCForum] Potential Forum Members Visiting (You All Be On YourBest

Re: [DMCForum] Potential Forum Members Visiting (You All Be On YourBest Behavior)

Such a shame. 3rd day in August and already up to 369 emails on the
list, yet, a small quantity is actually delorean related. I am
requesting nicely at the moment that you try to refrain from the
political and religious stuff. There are only 186 members, if this forum
is to ever be looked upon as useful for quick responses and problem
solving, then such extremely off topic is not needed.

Samuel

content22207 wrote:

>Just received 2 Forum URL inquiries from List members. You all be on
>your best behavior while they're visiting.
>
>Of course if they join, all restrictions are off...
>
>Bill Robertson
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

click here