Re: [DMCForum] I Stand Corrected ("Plastic" DeLoreans)

Re: [DMCForum] I Stand Corrected ("Plastic" DeLoreans)

Brake shoes go inside brake drums, and are normally only found on the
rear of a car.  After you change your oil, do you take off the rear
wheel, pull of the drum and check the brakes in there too?

Jim