RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Regan spent SO much money on the "cold war", it
stimulated the economy..

Doing a bad thing sometimes will have a positive
result.

Im confused..  Does the economy suck now because of
Clinton? or because of 9/11.

> If Bush sr. put the economy in the toilet, are you
> implying Reagan was doing
> a better job?  We already know you don't like
> Reagan.  Your statement here
> makes it seem like Reagan was doing a better job,
> but previously you stated
> he handled things poorly.

<SNIP>