RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Unemployment is not an entitlement (as Robert says...
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!).  It is called
Unemployment INSURANCE..  I have been paying for it
for over 15 years, and this has been my first
"insurance claim".

I'm not sure what you mean Dave, but I have mixed
feelings on the taxation of unemployment.  as far as
"administration" of the program goes, someone has to
do it!  Having spent a good amount of time in the
unemployment office (to jump through their hoops like
a trained monkey for my check), I tend to doubt they
are high-paid individuals.  However, I do agree..
someone is probably getting rich off of the program in
an unfair way.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>