[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

Cool.  Thanks.  I was actually going to email you guys and ask about
your engine mods.  Have you done any of the 3-litre 24valve PRV or
Alpine swaps yet?  Were they coupled to the stock transmission?

Thanks for the info.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMUK
<martin@xxxx> wrote:
> DeLorean is a 369-xx which is the shaft linked version of the UN1.
> There're two different suffixes for 10 and 21 spline, I think it's
01 and 07

> Martin
>
> wannadelorean wrote:
>
> > The only thing that makes me think that the input shaft may be
the
> > only issue is that the UN1 is used in a number of other
> > manufacturers vehicles.  Some of them are around 350 hp.  I'm not
> > sure though if there are different versions of the UN1 with
> > different ratings.  The Eagle Medallion in 87-89 used a UN1 and
this
> > UN1 was rated up to 400bhp.  It seems that when the UN1 is
> > referenced it is usally followed by a number.  For example UN1-
027.
> > Does anyone know what this 3 digit identifier is for the
Delorean?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here