RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

So, lets recap..

Bush Sr takes office, and puts the economy in to the
toilet. Record high deficit, and rising unemployment.

Clinton takes office, we have a booming economy, pay
off the deficit, and low unemployment.

Bush Jr takes office, and breaks daddy's deficit
record, and unemployment shoots back up.

Hmm, I wonder what works?

For the past 3 years I have been hearing how "the
economy is getting better"..  Well, it has not
happened yet...