Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

If it doesn't work then please tell me why more lower income families
are traveling this summer than they have in the past several years?  And
why are small boat (under 30ft) sales and production setting new record
highs?  I have data to prove that recreational boating industry and
travel industry are seeing an increas in low end sales.  What are you
bassing your statements on?  CNN? Fox?

Andrei