      From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 7:20 AM
      To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [DMCForum] Dreams of Terror.

      NYTimes reports that the terrorist information
      released on Friday was a few YEARS old.  Some of it
      pre-dates 9/11!  So, why release it now??  Maybe
      because of the poll numbers?

      4 MORE MONTHS!!

      --- Flavia <frvianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      > hey Bill-
      > So this is the first message.... I tried, but I
      > slept through the
      > night and didn't dream about you, I will try harder
      > this time. But
      > now I am scared about the terrrorist threats... I
      > don't know if I'll
      > fall asleep.
      > Seriously...I get mad about these red, orange,
      > whatever alerts bc at
      > some point it become routine and no one is scared or
      > prepared
      > anymore.It's like when a person who likes to make
      > jokes and pranks by
      > lying and when that person is actually trying to
      > tell the truth no
      > one will believe him/her. It's past midnight, and I
      > am not really
      > being able to elaborate words that well, but I am
      > sure you guys get
      > the point. Bottomline is that I don't believe these
      > alerts anymore, I
      > think I am not alone in that. But how sad is it?
      > And what is it with cleaning the pool? LOL You got
      > imagination!
      >
      > Flavia-NJ

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129tjbsj3/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1091618499/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p://companion.yahoo.com>

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=635161436>

  _____