[DMCForum] Re: Wow.. it got quiet again.. (Marc)

[DMCForum] Re: Wow.. it got quiet again.. (Marc)

hey Bill-
So this is the first message.... I tried, but I slept through the
night and didn't dream about you, I will try harder this time. But
now I am scared about the terrrorist threats... I don't know if I'll
fall asleep.
Seriously...I get mad about these red, orange, whatever alerts bc at
some point it become routine and no one is scared or prepared
anymore.It's like when a person who likes to make jokes and pranks by
lying and when that person is actually trying to tell the truth no
one will believe him/her. It's past midnight, and I am not really
being able to elaborate words that well, but I am sure you guys get
the point. Bottomline is that I don't believe these alerts anymore, I
think I am not alone in that. But how sad is it?
And what is it with cleaning the pool? LOL You got imagination!

Flavia-NJ
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> Well duh -- it's been quiet because we're all taping up windows and
> bottling water in preparation for the terrorist attack rather than
typing.

> In Laurinburg NC, September 12, 2001, looked pretty much like
> September 10. Many more American flags displayed (remember when the
> country wasn't divided?), but that's pretty much it. It's hard to
take
> Tom Ridge seriously out here in the provinces (which last time I
> checked made up most of America...)
>
> Or there may be a logical explanation for the quiet: everyone on the
> Forum may be trying to access via Carolina Online. Absolute worst
ISP