FW: [DMCForum] A Parable

I sent Marc's response to my Parable post to a friend who simply couldn't
believe it.  I just had to forward on his rebuttal to Marc's comments.

-Dave

"the country is now more divided than it has been since the civil war" ----
According to whom?  Just because there is a bunch of whining liberals who
would rather continue a failed strategy of appeasement doesn't make the
country divided any more idealogically than it was before the war.  And if
you want to see some division, watch a little History channel about Vietnam.
Oh and by the way, your boy Kerry was principly responsible for that
division but he is magically going to bring it together now right????

"You need to open up a newspaper if you think the punks "have not been heard
from since"" ----  Did I miss a terrorist attack on American soil since
9/11?????

"but it was later found that Bush LIED about the links between Iraq and the
events of 9/11/01" ---- There has been absolutely NO finding of lies or
misleading by President Bush by the 911 commission comprised of a bipartisan
group.  And in case you didn't know it, Kerry made the exact same claims
regarding Iraq and WMD.  Bush's assertion is that there were and are links
between Iraq and AlQaida, not 9/11.  In case you don't believe this,
consider reading the paper yourself.  They are in Iraq causing chaos as we
speak.

"There are plenty of them out there, but they have no oil." ---- And if and
when it is ever determined that they pose a threat to the United States, we
will deal with them in similar fashion.  Oh and where is all this oil that
Bush is stealing???  Did he hide it in John Kerry's SUV??

"How many more times do we have to try "Voodoo Economics" before you
bbelievethat it does not work??" ---- How many times do we have to continue
to prove it???  Economy is strong, 1.5 million jobs since last August and
tax cuts for EVERYONE!  Unemployment is down and continuing to fall!  No
matter how loud you continue to scream about a poor economy, it doesn't make
it true, but if it makes you feel better, go ahead!

"Clinton left office with a pretty high approval rating.  If he ran again, I
bet he would have won."  No doubt about that!  Clinton had something that
Kerry can't hide even after his Hollywood produced convention, the ability
to conceal his liberalism.  The country may not be as deft as us politicos
regarding the issues, but they know a liberal when they see one!  Clinton
was able to hide it, Kerry can't and it's going to cost him!  Where's the
"bounce"???

click here