Re: [DMCForum] Wow.. it got quiet again..

Jack Stiefel wrote:
> How would a "find" during the DNC affect anything?

Especially since the networks carried less than an hour per night.
"Look, we found ... er ... hey, turn the camera on ... what do you mean
you're not doing anything until after nine?! Hey!" [cameraman walks away]

Let's ses if that "damn liberal media" carries any more of the RNC.
Better yet, let's see if Fox News carries any of it live (curiously,
they didn't do anything but tape delay on the DNC).

Once again, I believe our entire political system is bogus and we should
be a coalition of nation-states each run by a philosopher-king. But oh
well. LOL

--Farrar

click here