[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

[DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

I'm curions on 3Rotor, what was the main motivation for putting in
the Porsche transmission?  My limited knowledge on this topic seems
to indicate that the stock transmission was usable?  I'm just curios
not questioning your judgement.  I'm trying to educate myself on the
pitfalls of aquiring a car with an engine swap.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland