RE: [DMCForum] Wow.. it got quiet again..

RE: [DMCForum] Wow.. it got quiet again..

>Sometimes a press release can be strategic. ...

Yes, of course, Greg.   But in this case I think it's more a matter of
anticipating something that conceivably could happen and
manipulating the press in Bush's favor.

> >Frankly, I think all you E Coasters should move to Tucson..
>
> I spent a month in Phoenix with my last employer and almost moved
> there as a result.  One of the nicest places I have ever been, besides
> the airport. :)

Tucson is a million times nicer -- a little cooler (our highs generally
stay around the 105s <GG>), smaller, friendlier with more natural
desert and our majestic mountains skirting the valley.  Even our
airport is more hospitable;)

I have to ask, being always curious about email addresses, just like
personalized plates -- is timnagin  short for someone named Tim
Nagin or an abbreviation for Time 'n Agin?

click here