RE: [DMCForum] Wow.. it got quiet again..

RE: [DMCForum] Wow.. it got quiet again..

Also consider the fact that the DNC just ended.  It will be interesting to
see what happens after the republican convention.

This is good timing you brought this subject up, as when I do it seems to
not generate a response and I was wanting to post this new theory.

This is something I have just recently heard, and have subsequently been
thinking and reading about.  You know that Spain, and now the Philippines,
have pulled their troops out after their people being taken hostage and
further action being threatened if they did not leave Iraq.

The latest 'theory' I have been reading about, is that if Kerry is elected,
therefore pushing Bush out of office, it will in the eyes of the
insurgents/terrorists make it seem like they are winning or have won.
Meaning, they will think they have managed to get Bush out of office by
their actions.  This could be reinforced even more by Kerry actually pulling
American soldiers out of Iraq and other countries.  It seems to me that this
could foster more attacks, since they would feel a renewed strength.

Again, I am just reading about this but to me this could reinforce our paper
tiger image.

Would it bother you if a terrorist plot was foiled?  I mean this with no
disrespect what so ever, but you are in one of the three areas that is being
effected right now.  Hell, the nuclear material Libya turned over is now
here for study.

Also, check this article out, if you haven't already.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/02/politics/02intel.html?ei=5006&en=191a65348
7a53251&ex=1092024000&partner=ALTAVISTA1&pagewanted=print&position=

Greg